Home » , » Masya Allah, pemuda ganteng Amerika ini fasih nan merdu jadi Imam Sholat

Masya Allah, pemuda ganteng Amerika ini fasih nan merdu jadi Imam Sholat

Written By Unknown on Thursday, August 2, 2012 | 7:14 PM

Beliau bernama Fatih Seferagic anak muda 17 tahun yang hafidz qur'an.

"My nationality is Bosnian, but I was born in Germany. I moved to the USA at the age of 4. I lived in Baltimore, MD for 7 years where I completed my Hifdh at the Islamic Society of Baltimore under Shaykh Qari Zahid & Qari Abid. I moved to Dallas for 10 months to study classical Arabic at Bayyinah's Dream program. I currently live in Houston, TX as a student and a Qur'an Teacher."

Demikian tulis Fatih Seferagic di laman fb-nya http://www.facebook.com/fatihseferagic?ref=ts

Silahkan simak video YouTube dibawah ini yang barusan di-upload oleh Widhi Susanto dengan judul "Pemuda amerika merdu dan fasih dalam melafalkan tilawah"...




___________ posted by: Blog PKS PIYUNGAN - Bekerja Untuk Kejayaan Indonesia
Share this article :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template | PKS PIYUNGAN | PKS Tegal | PKS Magelang | PKS Jaktim | PKS Pontianak | PKS Sumut | MBO indonesia | Caksub
Copyright © 2013. PKS Kedungkandang - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger